SEC lunchtime links
- Get ready for a great kickoff to the SEC Network. The Aug. 28 game between South Carolina and Texas A&M is shaping up to be a “big production.”
- Two fast-paced offenses will go head to head in 2016 when Auburn hosts Arkansas State.
- Auburn’s defense got a bit of good news when coach Gus Malzahn announced that linebacker Anthony Swain has been reinstated to the team. The junior missed all of the spring with an issue unrelated to injury.
- Pressure? For whatever the reasons, Florida coach Will Muschamp has all the confidence he needs heading into the season.
- Georgia safety Tray Matthews has had a rocky go of it of late. But coach Mark Richt believes he’s “on a turning point of maturing ... and becoming a very dependable guy.” And if you’re wondering whether Keith Marshall might redshirt, Richt answered that as well.
- LSU may not love its annual game with Florida, but the Gators’ athletic director doesn’t feel the same way.
- Jacob Coker has yet to start a college football game under center, but his former coach at Florida State believes Alabama is getting a future NFL draft pick at quarterback.
- Michigan didn't work out for J.J. McGrath. Now the transfer could end up filling a need for Mississippi State at kicker.
- One phone call makes all the difference. LSU was Breeland Speaks' dream school, but he landed at Ole Miss because "a phone call was missed."
Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, Mississippi State Bulldogs, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Ole Miss Rebels, Mississippi Rebels, Mark Richt, Will Muschamp, Gus Malzahn, Tray Matthews, Breeland Speaks, Anthony Swain, Jacob Coker, J.J. McGrath
False Start For College Football Season?
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Johnny Manziel retweeted
- Sam Khan Jr. retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41