SEC lunchtime links
- Ranking the coaches: Nick Saban remains the No. 1 coach in college football, but what fellow SEC coach moved up to No. 2?
- It has been 38 years since Alabama has had a quarterback go in the first round, but Richard Todd, the last one to do it, believes AJ McCarron will end the drought.
- After a breakout performance in the spring game, Arkansas running back Korliss Marshall has created a dilemna by adding yet another option in the Hogs’ backfield.
- With better execution, Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee believes his team could’ve "named our score" in the BCS championship.
- Running backs Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall are at the top of Georgia’s depth chart, but who is next in line?
- Kentucky has yet to name a starting quarterback which means redshirt freshman Reese Phillips is still in the mix.
- LSU quarterbacks Brandon Harris and Anthony Jennings both improved this spring, but neither one stands out yet.
- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel supports the SEC’s eight-game schedule and is looking forward to the potential rivalry with Arkansas that it sets up.
- Texas A&M defensive end Gavin Stansbury was arrested on assault charges earlier this spring, but his lawyer said Thursday that it was ‘a horrible case of mistaken identity.’
Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, Kentucky Wildcats, LSU Tigers, Missouri Tigers, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, AJ McCarron, Nick Saban, Gary Pinkel, Gavin Stansbury, Keith Marshall, Todd Gurley, Brandon Harris, Anthony Jennings, Korliss Marshall, Reese Phillips
Brock Huard's QB Rankings
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Mark Snyder retweeted
- Jon Lee retweeted
- David Beaty retweeted
- Kevin Sumlin retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Tennessee 12 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Vanderbilt Kentucky 3:30 PM ET Arkansas 6 Texas A&M 4:00 PM ET Louisiana Tech 5 Auburn 7:00 PM ET Missouri 13 South Carolina 7:30 PM ET Memphis 10 Ole Miss 7:30 PM ET New Mexico State 17 LSU