SEC's lunchtime links
February, 5, 2014
By Edward Aschoff | ESPN.com
National signing day is already more exciting than that Super Bowl we saw.
- Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin says the SEC is starting to look a little more like the Pac-12 with their offenses.
- ESPN 300 cornerback Tony Brown is already on campus for Alabama and fills a position of need for the Crimson Tide.
- Florida starting safety Cody Riggs is expected to transfer.
- Florida flips former Vanderbilt offensive tackle commit Andrew Mike.
- Gus Malzahn and Auburn are already making great strides toward the 2014 season.
- Early enrollee D'haquille Williams instantly upgrades Auburn's receiving corps in 2014.
- Not having a defensive coordinator at Arkansas on national signing day might not be a problem for the Razorbacks.
- Georgia coach Mark Richt says he's as excited and as energized as he's been in a long time.
- Former Georgia tight end Ty Flournoy-Smith is headed to Alabama.
- Has Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin taken the state of Texas for the Aggies?
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones is backing up his pledge to "own our state."
- ESPN 300 offensive tackle Andy Bauer highlights Missouri's 2014 recruiting class.
- Mississippi State hopes to flip a few commitments late.
- Ole Miss looked to add depth on national signing day.
- Kentucky lands last-minute "gem" in defensive end Lloyd Tubman.
- Hard-hitting defensive back Mike Edwards brings "swag" to Kentucky's defense.
- Defensive tackle Travonte Valentine explains why he picked LSU over Miami.
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Jon Lee retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
Final Furman 10 South Carolina 41 Final 21 Texas A&M 0 7 Alabama 59 Final 10 Georgia 45 Arkansas 32 Final Tennessee 3 3 Ole Miss 34 Final Missouri 42 Florida 13 Final Kentucky 3 LSU 41