SEC lunchtime links
- Alabama's tight ends and H-backs thrived against Texas A&M, gaining confidence in their place in the offense.
- Nick Marshall's growth under center for Auburn has been swift. Said one teammate: "He has an unbelievable amount of potential."
- Arkansas is preparing for its first road test under coach Bret Bielema.
- Connor Neighbors showed against Kent State what type of impact he can have on LSU's offense at fullback.
- AJ McCarron and Johnny Manziel's duel on Saturday was unlike any other.
- South Carolina's offense is 'clicking on all cylinders' heading into the bye week.
- Three games into the season, Butch Jones appears to be reopening the quarterback competition.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Florida's season didn't end at the hands of Miami. The Gators say that many of their goals are still attainable.
- Georgia cornerback Sheldon Dawson entered the preseason as a starter, but has hardly played in the first few games. He's frustrated, but remains upbeat.
- Missouri's Andrew Wilson is resigned to serving the half-game suspension against Indiana for a targeting penalty he received in a game this past weekend.
- James Franklin is changing the way Vanderbilt practices in hopes of injecting some life into his 1-2 football team.
Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Alabama, Texas A&M, Auburn, Florida, LSU, AJ McCarron, James Franklin, Johnny Manziel, Andrew Wilson, Nick Marshall, Connor Neighbors
Ranking the new SEC defensive coordinators
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Edward Aschoff retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD San Josť St Auburn TBD Ole Miss Florida TBD Alabama Georgia TBD Eastern Kentucky Kentucky TBD Eastern Michigan LSU TBD Vanderbilt Middle Tennessee TBD South Carolina Missouri TBD Arkansas Tennessee TBD Mississippi State Texas A&M