SEC lunchtime links
- Alabama's tight ends and H-backs thrived against Texas A&M, gaining confidence in their place in the offense.
- Nick Marshall's growth under center for Auburn has been swift. Said one teammate: "He has an unbelievable amount of potential."
- Arkansas is preparing for its first road test under coach Bret Bielema.
- Connor Neighbors showed against Kent State what type of impact he can have on LSU's offense at fullback.
- AJ McCarron and Johnny Manziel's duel on Saturday was unlike any other.
- South Carolina's offense is 'clicking on all cylinders' heading into the bye week.
- Three games into the season, Butch Jones appears to be reopening the quarterback competition.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Florida's season didn't end at the hands of Miami. The Gators say that many of their goals are still attainable.
- Georgia cornerback Sheldon Dawson entered the preseason as a starter, but has hardly played in the first few games. He's frustrated, but remains upbeat.
- Missouri's Andrew Wilson is resigned to serving the half-game suspension against Indiana for a targeting penalty he received in a game this past weekend.
- James Franklin is changing the way Vanderbilt practices in hopes of injecting some life into his 1-2 football team.
Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, LSU Tigers, SEC, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Alabama, Texas A&M, Auburn, Florida, LSU, AJ McCarron, James Franklin, Johnny Manziel, Andrew Wilson, Nick Marshall, Connor Neighbors
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Mark Snyder retweeted
- Jon Lee retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Florida Tennessee 12:00 PM ET 6 Texas A&M 12 Mississippi State 3:30 PM ET 3 Alabama 11 Ole Miss 4:00 PM ET Vanderbilt 13 Georgia 7:00 PM ET 15 LSU 5 Auburn 7:30 PM ET South Carolina Kentucky