NittanyNation takes a look at this week’s Penn State football news and what you might have missed:
- Fairfax (Va.) tailback/safety Nick Scott is following his dream by committing to Penn State. Linebacker Troy Reeder also opened up about his commitment in an extensive Q&A.
- ESPN columnist Gene Wojciechowski believes PSU deserves to have the sanctions reduced after another glowing review from George Mitchell.
- Safety Anthony Davis' new PSU offer vaulted the Nittany Lions into his top three . DT Thomas Holley said he's excited about his PSU offer , and OT Noah Beh said he's thinking a lot about his next move .
- Our daily "Meet the run-ons" series continued with the following players: OT Andrew Terlingo , QB Jack Seymour , SB Von Walker , OT Austin Fiedler , LB Carter Henderson .
- There's quite a few position battles brewing in the spring. NittanyNation took a closer look at five.
- DT Jeremiah Clarke said the Nittany Lions are in his top-three in this week's "5 Questions." We also addressed the next PSU commit in this week's mailbag -- and think it might just be Clarke.
- Mike Grimm talks about his PSU visit and his top-two schools right now.
- OT Jermaine Eluemunor awoke at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and found out he had a Penn State offer .
- Fran Ganter retired after 46 years with the Penn State football program.
- Christian Hackenberg's coach described the kind of player that Penn State is getting over the summer.
- Ohio WR Luke Vadas decided to run-on at PSU over an offer from Marshall and a walk-on invitation from Ohio State.