Big Ten's lunch links
- Maryland associate athletic director Ryan Bowles is helping to oversee Maryland's transition to the Big Ten -- and making changes and tweaks to athletics in preparation of the July 1 move.
- As questions loom over Rutgers' readiness for the B1G, athletic director Julie Hermann is preparing the university and speaking in "equal parts promise and hyperbole."
- BTN releases its "All-Leaders Defensive Team," which takes a look at the top players in the division from 2011 to 2013.
- For the first time in four seasons, Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen will oversee a specific position: outside linebacker.
- Iowa TE Ray Hamilton has been patiently waiting his turn, and now he's on pace to fill the big shoes of C.J. Fiedorowicz. Can the Hawkeyes defense survive without their linebacking trio?
- James Franklin's "Lasch Bash" gives Penn State recruits and commits a taste of the program. Monday's report regarding Tom Corbett's handling of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse investigation is unlikely to change many minds.
- A longtime Nebraska fan, a season ticket holder since the 1950s, fulfills one of his life's last dreams with a private tour of the football stadium.
- Purdue coach Darrell Hazell talks about the new NCAA rule that allows for "football summer school" and compares it to 6 a.m. workouts, when you can use everything but a ball.
- Michigan TE commit Chris Clark on the rivalry with Ohio State: "We taking over."
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Big Ten, Maryland Terrapins, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Purdue Boilermakers, Darrell Hazell, Gary Andersen, James Franklin, Julie Hermann, Big Ten lunch links, Ryan Bowles
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Ben Jones retweeted
- Penn State Athletics retweeted
- Allen Robinson retweeted
- Ben Jones retweeted
- Lions247 retweeted
- Josh Moyer retweeted
- Derek Levarse retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Illinois Northwestern 12:00 PM ET Purdue Indiana 12:00 PM ET Michigan 6 Ohio State 3:30 PM ET 10 Michigan State Penn State 3:30 PM ET 18 Minnesota 14 Wisconsin 3:30 PM ET Rutgers Maryland