Big Ten's lunch links
- Three years after the Ohio State tattoo scandal, E. Gordon Gee says, "I think everyone won." Ed Warriner is overseeing another extreme makeover on the Ohio State offensive line.
- Purdue's Raheem Mostert is being called the fastest man in the FBS after he qualified for the NCAA championships in track and field.
- Washington transfer Damore’ea Stringfellow is eager for his change of scenery at Nebraska.
- The 2014 season is crucial for Tim Beckman's future at Illinois.
- A Michigan quarterback recruit tweaked Ohio State fans on Twitter and heard about it. Michigan pledge Tyree Kinnel is staying strong with the Wolverines even as other schools gain interest.
- If Auburn is going to claim more national titles, should Penn State do the same? James Franklin spent only one year in the NFL with the Green Bay Packers but found it to be a valuable developmental experience.
- Former Iowa star Chad Greenway rescued two people from a lake in Minnesota.
- The Big Ten Network examines the toughest conference game for each team this season.
- Rutgers freshman receiver Dre Boggs plans on making an immediate impact.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan Wolverines, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Purdue Boilermakers, Tim Beckman, Raheem Mostert, Tyree Kinnel, James Franklin, Chad Greenway, Da'more'ea Stringfellow, E. Gordon Gee, Ed Warriner
College Football Top Plays: Week 13
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Penn State retweeted
- Derek Levarse retweeted
- Tony Mancuso retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16