Big Ten's lunch links
- Despite all the fun and games, Nebraska is a serious Big Ten contender, Sam McKewon writes. Huskers QB Ryker Fyfe brings an edge to the huddle.
- Despite losing Brock Vereen, Minnesota appears to be reloading at cornerback for 2014.
- Ohio State joins Michigan and others in the running for offensive line transfer Chad Lindsay.
- Northwestern continues its recruiting surge with its sixth commitment since Friday. Northwestern's president fills in his colleagues about the union issue.
- Penn State is eager to take the shackles off of RB Zach Zwinak.
- Athlon debates whether Maryland or Rutgers has a better record in its first Big Ten season.
- A position-by-position breakdown of Illinois coming out of the spring.
- Some stats and notes from Iowa's open practice in Des Moines.
- Plenty of Wisconsin videos wrapping up the spring.
- "Every pound killed me," Purdue's Ra'Zahn Howard says of his dramatic weight loss.
- Running back and quarterback are among six Michigan position battles to watch exiting the spring.
- Recruit Ryan Watercutter (great name!) follows his father's footsteps and will play for Indiana.
- Several Big Ten coaches could learn from Bo Pelini's venture into fun.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan Wolverines, Indiana Hoosiers, Maryland Terrapins, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Zach Zwinak, Brock Vereen, Ryker Fyfe, Chad Lindsay, Ra'Zahn Howard, Ryan Watercutter
College Football Top Plays: Week 13
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Ben Jones retweeted
- Penn State retweeted
- Derek Levarse retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16