Big Ten lunch links
- Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman hosted a meeting of some top offensive minds last week in Columbus. A pro day recap from Ohio State.
- Maryland RB Wes Brown had a reality check last fall when he lost the chance to play football.
- Tom Mulhern shares his thoughts on the first week of Wisconsin's spring practice.
- Nebraska WR Kenny Bell forms a strong connection with QB Tommy Armstrong.
- Illinois coach Tim Beckman is open to weeknight games. Former Illini RB Rashard Mendenhall on why he's retiring at 26.
- Michigan defensive coordinator Greg Mattison thinks the experience among younger players will pay off this season.
- Penn State dished out more than $2.5 million in football severance payments in 2012 and 2013.
- Andy Graham debates whether Indiana should name a starting quarterback before the end of the spring (subscription required).
- Spring Q&As with Purdue defensive coordinator Greg Hudson and offensive coordinator John Shoop.
- Athlon picks the top Big Ten defensive backs of the BCS era.
- Former Michigan State LBs Max Bullough and Kyler Elsworth, who signed autographs together Sunday, will always be linked in Spartans lore.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Indiana Hoosiers, Maryland Terrapins, Purdue Boilermakers, Tim Beckman, Max Bullough, Greg Mattison, Kenny Bell, Tom Herman, John Shoop, Tommy Armstrong, Kyler Elsworth, Greg Hudson, Rashard Mendenhall