Big Ten's lunch links
- Purdue athletic director Morgan Burke says unions have no place in the college sports model.
- Canadian-born quarterback and early enrollee Michael O'Connor is adjusting to life at Penn State.
- Ohio State's chase of 2014 prospects, including a one-time Michigan State commit, won't end today. The Buckeyes managed to keep Jamarco Jones in the fold.
- Quarterback Clayton Thorson headlines Northwestern's class.
- Michigan State DT Mark Scarpinato is retiring from football to pursue his dream of becoming a doctor.
- Nebraska's class looks pretty solid, all things considered.
- This should be Minnesota's best class yet under Jerry Kill.
- Iowa has mined its state for recruits in this class. Kirk Ferentz rarely wins on signing day, but he does win on the field.
- Receivers and linemen highlight Gary Andersen's first full recruiting class at Wisconsin.
- Illinois' Stone-Davis twins, who were supposed to be early enrollees, now won't arrive on campus until May.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Jerry Kill, Kirk Ferentz, Clayton Thorson, Morgan Burke, Gary Andersen, Michael O'Connor, Mark Scarpinato, Tyrin Stone-Davis, Tyree Stone-Davis
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Penn State Football retweeted
- Jeff Nelson retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted
- Tony Mancuso retweeted
- Lions247 retweeted