Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time.
- Next season works out favorably for the Hawkeyes so it's about time they show up, writes Ben Ross. And while building toward that future, Iowa hosted a junior day last weekend, plus other notes.
- Former MSU defensive lineman Tyler Hoover is blogging as he prepares for the NFL Combine -- this is his second entry.
- As an eighth grader, OL Brady Taylor told his parents he would be a Buckeye. Monday, he became Urban Meyer's 22nd commitment in the 2014 class. Also, former Heisman winner Eddie George has joined NBC's "American Dream Builders," which premiers in March.
- An in-home visit is what got former Purdue commitment Chris Jones to change his verbal to the Cornhuskers.
- Bill O'Brien didn't stay long enough to be considered for a Penn State Creamery ice cream flavor. But will James Franklin eventually be given the honor?
- New Indiana defensive coordinator Brian Knorr plans to use both a 3-4 and 4-3 defense, but that's not the only thing he's bringing to the Hoosier defense.
- A quick profile of Purdue DT commit Keiwan Jones.
- Illinois LB commit Tre Watson was named Defensive MVP at the Blue-Grey All-American Game.
- Minnesota is going through more attrition. Wide receiver Andre McDonald announced that he's transferring to D-III Wisconsin-River Falls. He's the third member of the 2012 class to leave, joining QB Philip Nelson and WR Jamel Harbison.
- Michigan AD Dave Brandon reiterated Monday night that he's not the one running Michigan's football program.
- Rutgers coach Kyle Flood is continuing to build depth in his team as it enters the Big Ten. Most recently, it welcomed five early enrollees at five positions that needed more bodies.
- The last parts of the $86 million construction to Camp Randall and UW's athletic facilities has finally finished up with the Fetzer Academic Center.
The Early Offer: March 5
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35