Big Ten's lunch links
- Penn State quarterback Christian Hackenberg sat down with new coach James Franklin shortly after he was hired, but he wasn't looking for a sales pitch.
- The Michigan secondary didn't grade well at all in 2013, and it's clear it will need to show marked improvement in defending the pass in 2014.
- Former Michigan State linebacker Max Bullough has no plans to make himself available to the media, and not only is that at odds with his reputation as a stand-up leader, it's become an "elephant in the room," writes Mike Griffith.
- An ability to communicate and build relationships with his players has been at the heart of new Ohio State defensive line coach Larry Johnson's success.
- Ohio State's schedule didn't impress many people around the country during debates about its merit as a national-title threat in 2013. Next season presents a few more challenges.
- Could the "Year of the Blackshirt" be just what the Nebraska program needs to give it a jolt of life?
- Minnesota wide receiver Jamel Harbison announced on Twitter that he will transfer.
- Purdue defensive lineman Langston Newton, a transfer from Kentucky, could potentially be eligible right away and provide some help for the Boilermakers up front.
- Josh Klecko, son of a NFL great Joe Klecko, is leaving Rutgers.
- Detroit Lions president Tom Lewand, a Michigan man, had an interesting idea for a tattoo from a rival school if Jim Tressel joins the staff and helps the organization win.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Big Ten Conference, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Purdue Boilermakers, Christian Hackenberg, Max Bullough, Larry Johnson, Jim Tressel, Jamel Harbison, James Franklin, Josh Klecko, Langston Newton
Penn State 2015 Class Debuts At No. 3
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Penn State Nittany Lions Replica Football
2013 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD California Northwestern TBD Indiana State Indiana TBD Jacksonville State Michigan State TBD Appalachian State Michigan TBD Florida Atlantic Nebraska TBD Youngstown State Illinois TBD Northern Iowa Iowa TBD Ohio State Navy TBD Western Michigan Purdue 8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 9:00 PM ET LSU Wisconsin