Big Ten lunch links
- Ohio State is in good shape to play for a crystal football if it can beat Michigan State in Indy.
- Michigan State hasn't played on a stage as big as the Big Ten championship since 1966, Joe Rexrode writes.
- Wisconsin learned a hard lesson Saturday, and it cost the Badgers a potential BCS bowl appearance.
- The statement Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst issued supporting Bo Pelini isn't enough, Steven M. Sipple writes. You can take the statement at face value, but questions remain, Tom Shatel writes.
- Penn State took offense to its major-underdog status at Wisconsin and took out its anger on the Badgers.
- After an improved 2013 season, Iowa will have the spotlight again in 2014, Andrew Logue writes.
- Nick Baumgardner outlines Michigan's identity three years into the Brady Hoke era (scrappy team, but not good enough).
- Despite a down year, the Big Ten boasts plenty of storylines, Herb Gould writes.
- Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald vows that his team "will be back" next fall after ending a disappointing season with a win.
- Illinois' season ends with frustration, Mark Tupper writes.
- Changes are coming to Indiana, but what they are remains a mystery, Pete DiPrimio writes.
- A bowl win is the next goal for Minnesota following an 8-4 regular season.
- Quarterback Danny Etling urges Purdue fans to keep the faith.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Indiana Hoosiers, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Pat Fitzgerald, Danny Etling, Shawn Eichorst
PSU's 46-Hour Dance Marathon Raises $13 Million
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Black Shoe Diaries retweeted
- Tony Mancuso retweeted
- Penn State Football retweeted
- Ben Jones retweeted
- Lions247 retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD Kent State Illinois TBD Southern Illinois Indiana TBD Illinois State Iowa TBD Richmond Maryland TBD BYU Nebraska TBD Norfolk State Rutgers TBD Penn State Temple TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Wisconsin Alabama