Big Ten lunch links
November, 11, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Thank you to all of our veterans!
- Nebraska's season took another interesting plot twist, a good one for Bo Pelini, Tom Shatel writes. Like a 1962 win in the Big House, Nebraska's latest victory provides reason to believe.
- Minnesota's fortunes and performance have turned for the better, Tom Powers writes. The Gophers' Year 3 turnaround has even surprised Jerry Kill.
- Coaching mistakes have Michigan in crisis mode under Brady Hoke, Bob Wojnowski writes.
- Andrew Logue examines Iowa's bowl possibilities this year. Iowa's final two regular-season games carry plenty of weight.
- Tom Oates wonders whether anyone will take notice of surging Wisconsin.
- The numbers illustrate a painfully average season for Penn State.
- Tom Dienhart's Week 11 lessons in the Big Ten.
- Ohio State is being treated more like Boise State in the BCS standings, Doug Lesmerises writes.
- Despite Illinois' continued Big Ten struggles, athletic director Mike Thomas sees some progress.
- A good smattering of content from Indiana's win against Illinois.
- Purdue's latest report card.
NITTANYNATION RECRUITING NEWS
PSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Penn State Nittany Lions Throwback Mini Football
- Penn State retweeted
- Penn State Athletics retweeted
- Josh Moyer retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
7:00 PM ET Eastern Illinois Minnesota 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State
8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 12:00 PM ET Youngstown State Illinois 12:00 PM ET Indiana State Indiana 12:00 PM ET Northern Iowa Iowa 12:00 PM ET Appalachian State Michigan 12:00 PM ET Ohio State Navy 12:00 PM ET Western Michigan Purdue 3:30 PM ET James Madison Maryland 3:30 PM ET Florida Atlantic Nebraska 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 9:00 PM ET Wisconsin LSU