I can't get that "Light 'Em Up" song out of my head ... and I hate myself for it.
- Wisconsin's red-zone defense has been clutch this season, allowing just eight TDs on 21 chances, and opposing offenses are still trying to figure out how to crack Dave Aranda's scheme.
- Even Badgers freshman Nate Hammon didn't expect to play so much so soon, but the safety -- who many fans questioned as a recruit -- is making the most out of the opportunity.
- Brady Hoke's consistency has allowed his team to bounce back from tough losses before, as Michigan has not lost consecutive regular-season games under Hoke.
- Nebraska coach Bo Pelini and the staff are still fighting for their jobs and, Lincoln (Neb.) Journal Star's Steven M. Sipple writes, that pressure is bound to trickle down to the players.
- Penn State's Anthony Zettel has a poem tattooed on the inside of his arm and he's quite the dancer, but he's made quite the reputation on the defensive line, where 30 percent of his stops have come behind the line of scrimmage.
- The Gophers' family tradition is a big part of life for redshirt freshman Maxx Williams, and he's making his father (a former Gopher himself) proud of his performance.
- Are some Iowa fans too spoiled? The Des Moines Register's Andrew Logue tackles that and asks whether some of the Hawkeyes' down seasons are just a result of parity.
- The Hoosiers are tired of hearing how they're the Big Ten's worst defense -- and they're anxious to prove otherwise.
- Illinois hasn't won a Big Ten game since Oct. 8, 2011, when it defeated Indiana, and the Illini are hoping to finally end that streak Saturday.
- Michigan State is stronger and tougher than ever before -- thanks to recruiting, the strength coach and much, much more -- and the Spartans are only getting started, writes the Detroit Free Press' Jeff Seidel.
The Early Offer: March 5
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35