Big Ten lunchtime links
- Ohio State cornerback Doran Grant has soaked up lessons from teammate Bradley Roby.
- Northwestern quarterback Kain Colter left no doubt that he will play this week at Iowa.
- Iowa's tight ends have suddenly bloomed into big-time weapons.
- Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon is glad he didn't end up going to Iowa but recalls the decision to decommit from the Hawkeyes as one of the toughest he's ever made.
- Michigan State's Jeremy Langford is finally getting a feel for playing running back, which is why his stats have gone up.
- Minnesota has lots of questions to answer as it gets ready for Nebraska on Saturday.
- Stanley Jean-Baptiste is targeting a strong finish to the season for the Huskers.
- Penn State's Bill O'Brien is in the zone as he prepares for the big game this week at Ohio State.
- Steve Greenberg grades Illinois after six games and makes a prediction for the final six.
- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson says he still has confidence in defensive coordinator Doug Mallory despite the Hoosiers' glaring problems on defense.
- Watch Jeremy Gallon and Devin Gardner sing.
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten Conference, Illinois Fighting Illini, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Indiana Hoosiers, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Northwestern Wildcats, Bill O'Brien, Kain Colter, Bradley Roby, Kevin Wilson, Devin Gardner, Jeremy Gallon, Doran Grant, Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Doug Mallory, Stanley Jean-Baptiste