Big Ten lunch links
- A pair of freshman wide receivers left Wisconsin, which needs all the help it can get at that position.
- Penn State picked up a pair of commitments over the weekend, one for 2015 and one for '16. James Franklin is using his own brand of David vs. Goliath.
- Maryland is open to the challenges of the Big Ten.
- Comparing the offensive lines at Ohio State and Michigan State. The Spartans' line is trying to take another step forward.
- Ameer Abdullah could learn some lessons from Ahman Green. Nebraska won't exactly face a murderers' row of quarterbacks in 2014.
- Jonah Pirsig could work his way into a starting role on Minnesota's offensive line. The Gophers landed two commitments, including a Canadian running back.
- Assessing the state of Michigan's offensive line.
- Iowa's Sean Draper is battling for a starting cornerback spot after a tough 2013 season.
- Purdue has picked up the tempo in the weight room.
- A Florida cornerback talks about his commitment to Rutgers.
- Coaches' salaries prove that basketball trumps football in Indiana.
- Here are 50 fun Big Ten facts.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Ameer Abdullah, James Franklin, Sean Draper, Jonah Pirsig
No. 7 OLB Jerome Baker Flips To Ohio St.
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted