B1G players among Kiper's top prospects
ESPN's Mel Kiper has produced lists of top prospects at quarterback, defensive end, running back and defensive tackle. If Kiper's projections prove true, it will be a very good draft for the Big Ten, which hasn't had a top-10 pick since 2008, when Michigan tackle Jake Long went No. 1 overall.
Check out each of Kiper's lists on ESPN Insider for more detailed analysis, but here's where the Big Ten players stack up.
- Ohio State's Braxton Miller is the No. 3 senior (behind Baylor's Bryce Petty and Oregon State's Sean Mannion)
- Michigan State's Connor Cook is the No. 4 junior
- Nebraska's Randy Gregory is the No. 1 junior
- Michigan State's Shilique Calhoun is the No. 3 junior
- Michigan's Frank Clark and Purdue's Ryan Russell are among the three seniors tied for the No. 5 spot
- Nebraska's Ameer Abdullah is the No. 1 senior
- Michigan State's Jeremy Langford is the No. 3 senior
- Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon is the No. 2 junior (behind Georgia's Todd Gurley)
What do you think about the Big Ten projections?
Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Purdue Boilermakers, Michael Bennett, Braxton Miller, Frank Clark, Ameer Abdullah, Melvin Gordon, Ryan Russell, Connor Cook, Randy Gregory, Shilique Calhoun, Carl Davis, Jeremy Langford
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Eleven Warriors retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted
- Buckeye Nation retweeted
- Chris Spielman retweeted