Big Ten's lunch links
- Jim Delany doesn't think there's anything risky about the Big Ten migration toward the East.
- Rutgers needs to apologize to Eric LeGrand, Steve Politi writes.
- Michigan coach Brady Hoke said he never had any issues with Taylor Lewan.
- Some facts and figures on Penn State's 2015 recruiting class so far. That class could grow today.
- Maryland lost out on a QB prospect, but the son of offensive coordinator Mike Locksley remains in play.
- Former Ohio State safety Christian Bryant is on the road back -- and hopefully on a journey toward the NFL -- after his ankle injury. Jim Tressel said he never plans to coach again.
- Nebraska's Stanley Jean-Baptiste could sneak into the first round.
- Here's a good story from the weekend on Peter Westerhaus, who had his Minnesota football dreams ended by disease but who keeps his spirit strong. Ra'Shede Hageman is expected to go in the first round.
- C.J. Fiedorowicz says he has answered all NFL questions about himself and is just waiting to be drafted.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan Wolverines, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Brady Hoke, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Jim Tressel, Jim Delany, Taylor Lewan, Christian Bryant, Ra'Shede Hageman, Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Eric LeGrand, Mike Locklsey, Peter Westerhaus
ESPN 300 Near-Misses
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted
- Chris Spielman retweeted
- Eleven Warriors retweeted