Big Ten lunch links
- It's May, and you know what that means. Time to forecast the football season. Matt Charboneau of the Detroit News breaks it down, game by game, for Michigan State. And the same for Michigan, courtesy of Angelique S. Chengelis.
- The Spartans made an impact on heralded prospect Jashon Cornell at the spring game last week.
- The Wolverines, meanwhile, have work to accomplish this summer on the offensive line.
- James Franklin heads out to meet the fans at Penn State as the Vanderbilt rape case continues to hang over the coach, who reiterated on Thursday that he has cooperated fully in the investigation.
- A breakdown of the perks offered to Penn State student-athletes as NCAA reform looms.
- Rutgers’ first run through the Big Ten lines up as the toughest in the league, based on 2013 records.
- Sporting News writer Matt Hayes ranks every football coach in the FBS, placing Urban Meyer and Mark Dantonio among the top 10. But Bret Bielema over Gary Andersen?
- Tom Osborne rushed to defend Turner Gill, who took responsibility for Nebraska's 1984 Orange Bowl loss during an interview for an upcoming ESPN production.
- Ohio State is set for its best showing in the NFL draft in several years.
- And finally, more from Nick Saban’s recent visit to Ohio, where the Alabama coach made headlines for praising the Big Ten.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Big Ten, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Penn State, urban meyer, Bret Bielema, Mark Dantonio, Tom Osborne, Gary Andersen, jashon cornell, Nick Saban, James Franklin, Turner Gill
No. 7 OLB Jerome Baker Flips To Ohio St.
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted