Big Ten lunch links
To the links ...
- The Big Ten's projected revenues are huge as a new TV contract approaches, Mike Carmin writes. BTN's profit shares are a big reason why.
- Northwestern's historic union vote generated reaction here and here and here and here.
- Rutgers' season comes down to how new offensive coordinator Ralph Friedgen manages mercurial quarterback Gary Nova.
- A great look at Big Ten recruiting and where Penn State factors in after its strong start.
- Michigan State could have a more creative and devastating offense this fall. Emotions ran high at Michigan State's 2013 team banquet.
- Despite C.J. Beathard's strong spring, Iowa's top quarterback spot belongs to Jake Rudock.
- A look at Michigan's quarterback race, which is real or imagined, depending on whom you believe.
- Urban Meyer fine-tunes the Ohio State machine. Assessing the impact of new Buckeye offensive lineman Chad Lindsay.
- Nebraska can take some pointers from Michigan State's rise, Steven M. Sipple writes.
- Illinois bolsters its offensive line with recruit Gabe Megginson.
- A look at Maryland's expenses from last year's Military Bowl.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, urban meyer, Jake Rudock, Gabe Megginson, C.J. Beathard, Ralph Friedgen, Chad Lindsay
No. 7 OLB Jerome Baker Flips To Ohio St.
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted