Big Ten lunchtime links
- Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon and Michigan State’s Mark Hollis weigh in against the unionization of college athletes in advance of the Northwestern vote.
- Big plans and expectations for Michigan State defensive end Demetrius Cooper. Quarterback Connor Cook goes No. 1 in the MSU draft, conducted by players, for the upcoming spring game. And walk-on receiver Matt Macksood has made an impact this spring.
- The MihWolverines might need their defense to carry a big load.
- Penn State has no official position on the return of a Joe Paterno statue to State College. But the school should take a stance on the former coach’s legacy, writes our Josh Moyer.
- Kyle Flood plans to spend more time than in the past involved in the details during Rutgers’ spring game on Saturday. Meanwhile, running back Paul James continues to fight through injuries.
- The Washington Post offers a favorable grade for Maryland football coaching salaries in comparison to the rest of its new league.
- Big raises for Minnesota coordinators Tracy Claeys and Matt Limegrover.
- Jake Rudock strengthens his hold on the starting quarterback job at Iowa.
- Urban Meyer is not an advocate for spring football at Ohio high schools, but he’d like to young players receive an opportunity to spend more time with their coaches in the offseason.
- The band 1984 Draft, its name inspired by a Nebraska fan, help keeps alive the memory of a historic period for the Huskers.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Penn State, urban meyer, Mark Hollis, Joe Paterno, Jake Rudock, Tracy Claeys, Dave Brandon, Matt Limegrover, Connor Cook, Kyle Flood, Demetrius Cooper, Matt Macksood, Paul Jones
College Football Top Plays: Week 8
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chris Spielman retweeted