Big Ten lunch links
- Joel Stave jumped into rehab on his injured throwing shoulder.
- Players to watch in Penn State's spring game. The Nittany Lions' battered offensive line is chugging along.
- Ohio State's offensive line is still a question mark. The Scarlet team appears to have the edge in the Buckeyes' spring game.
- Pat Fitzgerald is not the problem in the Northwestern union issue, Seth Gruen writes.
- Patience and hard work appear to have paid off for Zach Sterup, who's in line to start at right tackle for Nebraska.
- Minnesota's Peter Mortell is a seriously good punter with a great sense of humor.
- Michigan State receivers coach Terrence Samuel is making Aaron Burbridge's improvement a priority.
- Brady Hoke says the competition at quarterback isn't over for Michigan because Devin Gardner needs to be more consistent.
- An Iowa administrative assistant is helping the Hawkeyes get creative in recruiting.
- There's no rush to name Wes Lunt the starting quarterback for Illinois, Loren Tate says.
- Some time away helped Maryland receiver Marcus Leak mature.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Brady Hoke, Pat Fitzgerald, Joel Stave, Aaron Burbridge, Devin Gardner, Peter Mortell, Zach Sterup, Marcus Leak, Terrence Samuel
Playoff Field: Week 9
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted