Big Ten's lunch links
Links time ...
- Michigan's defense definitely had the edge in the spring game. The young excuse is getting old for the Wolverines.
- Indiana WR Isaac Griffith speaks publicly for the first time since his swimming accident. Hoosiers wideout Cody Latimer could be a first-round pick.
- A good primer on the Northwestern union vote.
- New Nebraska QB recruit Kevin Dillman boasts tremendous potential.
- Like defense? Wisconsin's dominated Saturday's scrimmage. Minnesota's defense also shined, although there were a few offensive bright spots. Purdue's defense controlled the tempo in its scrimmage.
- Penn State coach James Franklin lists his spring standouts.
- Illinois QB Wes Lunt performed well in Friday's scrimmage. So did freshman WR Mike Dudek, a standout through the spring.
- What we learned from Rutgers' sixth spring practice. Yet another misstep for Rutgers AD Julie Hermann.
- Ohio State's freshmen stepped up on student appreciation day.
- Michigan State LB Darien Harris has waited for this moment.
- Iowa shouldn't worry about a lack of a featured back.
- Projecting Michigan's post-spring depth chart.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Cody Latimer, Kevin Dillman, Mike Dudek, James Franklin, Darien Harris, Isaac Griffith
College Football Top Plays: Week 8
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chris Spielman retweeted