Big Ten lunch links
- Ohio State's Braxton Miller likely will be limited this spring after shoulder surgery Friday.
- Former Northwestern stars support the school in the unionization debate. Northwestern might be taking its case too far, Lester Munson writes.
- Former Michigan star lineman Taylor Lewan denies intimidating a woman who accused Brendan Gibbons of rape. Linebacker Jake Ryan is moving to the middle for the Wolverines.
- Audrey Snyder details plenty of Penn State-related story lines at the NFL combine.
- It's still unclear how Rutgers QB Gary Nova will respond from last year's benching.
- Brush up on the last six years of Iowa recruits, thanks to Marc Morehouse.
- Dennis Dodd wonders if college football has reached its peak.
- There's still no decision from Michigan State recruiting target Malik McDowell.
- Indiana completes its staff with safeties coach Noah Joseph.
- The always entertaining Ed Orgeron will speak at Nebraska's coaching clinic next month.
- An interesting take on whether Illinois should loosen its admissions standards for athletes.
- The son of a Purdue basketball star will play football for the Boilers, and he can wrestle, too.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Malik McDowell, Braxton Miller, Taylor Lewan, Ed Orgeron, Noah Joseph
College Football Top Plays: Week 8
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chris Spielman retweeted