Big Ten lunch links
- Michigan State will be without star linebacker Max Bullough after the program suspended the senior for the Rose Bowl, ending a decorated career and leaving a hole in the middle of the elite defense.
- Michigan left tackle Taylor Lewan defended himself against accusations that he attacked an Ohio State fan last month after a loss in The Game.
- Devin Gardner is still not practicing for the Wolverines, making it even more likely that Shane Morris will be the starting quarterback in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl.
- Leading Minnesota to a surprising season was a team effort by the coaching staff, and Jerry Kill's wife, Rebecca, offers an insider's account of what was behind it all.
- Nebraska asks a lot of its nickelback, and a senior filling that role is in turn asking a lot of the younger players on the team around him as Ciante Evans sees his career wind down.
- After another successful year and with salaries going up around the country, Urban Meyer could be in line for a raise with Ohio State.
- Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano denied a report that he had his eye on the Penn State job should Bill O'Brien decide to leave the program.
- Reggie Love made the tough decision to redshirt as a sophomore, and the Wisconsin wide receiver is expecting it to pay off down the road.
- The trip to Florida is a homecoming for Iowa quarterback Jake Rudock.
- Inside Northwestern takes a look into the future and speculates on if a true freshman could provide an instant lift for the Wildcats next season.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Big Ten, urban meyer, shane morris, Bill O'Brien, Taylor Lewan, Max Bullough, Jerry Kill, Ciante Evans, Devin Gardner, Jake Rudock, Greg Schiano, Reggie Love
Prospects Caught In Recruiting Rivalries
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- JoeSports retweeted
- Eleven Warriors retweeted