Big Ten lunch links
- Minnesota's solid season has already raised the bar for 2014. Gophers defensive back Brock Vereen wants to join his older brother in the NFL.
- Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio is very content after winning his first Big Ten title, Joe Rexrode writes.
- Iowa adds a one-time Rutgers quarterback recruit to its 2014 class.
- Michigan wide receiver Jeremy Gallon overcame plenty of obstacles to become a star, Mark Snyder writes. Wolverines tackle Taylor Lewan has no regrets about playing this season.
- Ohio State tackle Jack Mewhort provides Todd Jones with a week-by-week look at the physical grind offensive linemen go through in a season.
- Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. can make a statement about next season with a strong bowl performance. Steven M. Sipple still urges patience with Huskers coach Bo Pelini.
- Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon didn't even need a draft assessment from the NFL to decide he should return for his junior year.
- Illinois coach Tim Beckman strongly supports his defensive coordinator.
- Penn State coach Bill O'Brien is in the market for three new staff members.
- The 2015 season will mark the first time Notre Dame doesn't face a Big Ten opponent in more than a century.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Bill O'Brien, Mark Dantonio, Jeremy Gallon, Jack Mewhort, Melvin Gordon, Brock Vereen
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Ohio State News retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted
- Eleven Warriors retweeted
- Everett Withers retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD Southern Illinois Indiana TBD Illinois State Iowa TBD Richmond Maryland TBD BYU Nebraska TBD Norfolk State Rutgers TBD Penn State Temple TBD Wisconsin Alabama TBD Stanford Northwestern