Big Ten lunch links
- Zach Meisel looks back at Ohio State's turnaround since reaching a low point two years ago in Ann Arbor. Urban Meyer gears up for a "brutal" two weeks.
- Penn State coach Bill O'Brien wants to see the playoff expand to eight teams.
- Michigan finds itself in the worst-possible scenario as both Ohio State and Michigan State are surging, Bob Wojnowski writes. The Wolverines don't care that no one believes in them.
- Nebraska coach Bo Pelini doesn't believe he's coaching for his job Friday against Iowa.
- Not surprisingly, Wisconsin believes it is worthy of a BCS at-large berth.
- Michigan State looks at Saturday's game as a chance to clinch a spot in the BCS bowls.
- Northwestern QB Kain Colter hasn't been ruled out -- not yet at least -- for Saturday's finale at Illinois.
- Illini WR Steve Hull continues to leave his mark as his career winds down.
- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson sees progress in Year 3 despite no bowl appearance.
- Purdue CB Ricardo Allen has taken the losses hard this season but has no regrets.
- Maryland doesn't look Big Ten-ready as its league move nears.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Maryland Terrapins, Big Ten Conference, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, urban meyer, Bill O'Brien, Kevin Wilson, Kain Colter, Ricardo Allen, Steve Hull
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Ohio State News retweeted
- Austin Ward retweeted
- ESPN BigTen retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
0:58 1st Qtr Iowa 7 Pittsburgh 7 4:00 1st Qtr Eastern Michigan 0 11 Michigan State 21 4:01 1st Qtr Western Illinois 7 Northwestern 7 3:04 1st Qtr Southern Illinois 0 Purdue 14 5:52 1st Qtr Bowling Green 7 19 Wisconsin 14 12:30 1st Qtr Maryland 0 Syracuse 0 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan
3:30 PM ET Rutgers Navy
- CBS Sports Network
4:00 PM ET Massachusetts Penn State 4:00 PM ET San Jose State Minnesota 4:00 PM ET Texas State Illinois 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 8:00 PM ET Miami (FL) 24 Nebraska