Big Ten lunch links
- Nebraska has the same type of season over and over and over, Dirk Chatelain writes.
- Doug Lesmerises examines Michigan State's case to potentially beat Ohio State in the likely Big Ten title game. The Spartans are likely headed back to Indy after a big road win.
- Bulldozing back Carlos Hyde has Ohio State headed for big things, Bob Hunter writes.
- Michigan quarterback Devin Gardner continues to keep his head up despite adversity, Shawn Windsor writes.
- Illinois coaches Tim Beckman and Bill Cubit discuss their sideline scuffle.
- Northwestern has to create its own luck after having only the bad kind this season, Kevin Trahan writes.
- Bill O'Brien apparently took exception to Darrell Hazell's comments about Penn State's offensive line, and the Lions made Purdue pay on game day. A big performance on the ground has Penn State on track for a possible winning season, David Jones writes.
- Jeff Potrkyus looks back at Wisconsin's dominant win against Indiana.
- The only good news for Indiana is Wisconsin doesn't appear on the schedule until 2017, while Wisconsin certainly will miss the Hoosiers until then.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Big Ten Conference, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Carlos Hyde, Bill O'Brien, Tim Beckman, Devin Gardner, Darrell Hazell, Bill Cubit
Scene and Heard: Top 10 Predictions
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- J. America Men's Ohio State Buckeyes Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt
2013 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
TBD California Northwestern TBD Indiana State Indiana TBD Jacksonville State Michigan State TBD Appalachian State Michigan TBD Florida Atlantic Nebraska TBD Youngstown State Illinois TBD Northern Iowa Iowa TBD Ohio State Navy TBD Western Michigan Purdue 8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 9:00 PM ET LSU Wisconsin