Big Ten lunch links
November, 11, 2013
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Thank you to all of our veterans!
- Nebraska's season took another interesting plot twist, a good one for Bo Pelini, Tom Shatel writes. Like a 1962 win in the Big House, Nebraska's latest victory provides reason to believe.
- Minnesota's fortunes and performance have turned for the better, Tom Powers writes. The Gophers' Year 3 turnaround has even surprised Jerry Kill.
- Coaching mistakes have Michigan in crisis mode under Brady Hoke, Bob Wojnowski writes.
- Andrew Logue examines Iowa's bowl possibilities this year. Iowa's final two regular-season games carry plenty of weight.
- Tom Oates wonders whether anyone will take notice of surging Wisconsin.
- The numbers illustrate a painfully average season for Penn State.
- Tom Dienhart's Week 11 lessons in the Big Ten.
- Ohio State is being treated more like Boise State in the BCS standings, Doug Lesmerises writes.
- Despite Illinois' continued Big Ten struggles, athletic director Mike Thomas sees some progress.
- A good smattering of content from Indiana's win against Illinois.
- Purdue's latest report card.
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chris Spielman retweeted
- Big Ten Conference retweeted