Big Ten lunchtime links
- Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen is happy to get his Badgers back on the field at Camp Randall this weekend and is eager to give the fans a win.
- Video: Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio celebrates the Michigan State victory by jumping around in the locker room.
- The Ohio State defense was a weakness of the team, but the coaches put pressure on the group and it changed the mentality.
- The Free Press' Drew Sharp writes that Bo Schembechler would be ashamed of how soft this Michigan team is.
- Iowa QB Jake Rudock is listed as the starter for the Purdue game despite his early exit with a knee injury last weekend.
- The Minnesota Daily's Samuel Gordon says that Philip Nelson is the right quarterback for this Minnesota team, even though he didn't always feel that way.
- Purdue coach Darrell Hazell's team won't be playing in a bowl game this season, but he still feels confident about the direction the Boilermakers are headed.
- Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg is adding elements to his game, plus other notes from the Nittany Lions.
- Bo Pelini is past the "Mustache Miracle" and is on to game planning for Michigan, plus a few notes on injuries.
- Luckily Northwestern is off this weekend or else 13 key players would be out and seven players would be limited.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Big Ten, Football, College Football, Colleges
Playoff Field: Week 9
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted