Big Ten lunchtime links
- Tom Dienhart thinks the Big Ten has a good chance to get two teams into BCS bowl games.
- Ohio State is ranked No. 4 in the BCS standings, but when Urban Meyer delivered his "state of the union" address to the team, he told them to embrace it.
- There are a few throws Wisconsin QB Joel Stave wants back, but Gary Andersen says his RS sophomore quarterback is making good progress.
- Bo Pelini says Nebraska's team goals are still within reach, plus links to video from his Monday press conference.
- After Michigan State was left unranked, the Detroit Free Press' Joe Rexrode wonders if the Spartans are the Big Ten's sleeper.
- Devin Funchess might be the receiver of the future for the Wolverines, but Jeremy Gallon is still Devin Gardner's favorite target.
- Northwestern is on a bit of a slide. The Chicago Tribune's Teddy Greenstein writes that it should be an easy fix if the Wildcats return to the basics.
- Penn State's John Urschel is an offensive lineman with a chance to go pro. But he also earned a math degree in three years, a masters in one and now teaches math classes at PSU. ... Also, he co-wrote a paper entitled "Instabilities in the Sun–Jupiter–Asteroid Three Body Problem."
- Jerry Kill was in attendance for the Gophers' win over Northwestern, and he spoke to the team after the big win (with video).
- Tickets for the Purdue-Iowa game are going for less than a dollar. Seriously.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Big Ten, Football, College Football, Colleges, urban meyer, Jeremy Gallon, Devin Funchess, Bo Pelini, Jerry Kill, Joel Stave, John Urschel
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Conference retweeted
- BRAXTON MILLER retweeted
- Dan Wallenberg retweeted
- Ohio State Football retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
7:00 PM ET Eastern Illinois Minnesota 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State
8:30 AM ET Penn State UCF 12:00 PM ET Indiana State Indiana 12:00 PM ET Northern Iowa Iowa 12:00 PM ET Appalachian State Michigan 12:00 PM ET 5 Ohio State Navy 12:00 PM ET Western Michigan Purdue 12:05 PM ET Youngstown State Illinois 3:30 PM ET James Madison Maryland 3:30 PM ET Florida Atlantic 22 Nebraska 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 9:00 PM ET 14 Wisconsin 13 LSU