Big Ten lunchtime links
- Michigan State linebacker Max Bullough may have a nose for the football, but he can't actually smell anything since he was born without that sense.
- The bye week helped Devin Gardner relax, and the Michigan quarterback had much better results to show for it last weekend to keep the Wolverines unbeaten.
- Bill O'Brien stopped by Nittanyville, and the Penn State coach wound up showing off his basketball skills in a dunk contest.
- Ameer Abdullah might lack some size, but the Nebraska running back more than makes up for it with power that even far bigger defenders can't match.
- Sean Robinson is in position to offer advice to a quarterback making his first start or one transitioning to defense. He's done both himself, making the Purdue linebacker an invaluable resource for Danny Etling and Rob Henry.
- The Wisconsin receivers measure themselves with a statistic that doesn't show up in the box score, taking pride in their blocking and counting "knockdowns."
- Northwestern receiver Rashad Lawrence is kicking himself over the longest play of his career, disappointed he couldn't turn it into a touchdown against Ohio State.
- Held without a reception last weekend, Illinois is looking to get receiver Ryan Lankford back in the mix and the offense back on track during the bye week.
- Kyle Rowland digs into Ohio State's official performance reviews of the coaching staff through its first season on the job.
- Minnesota athletic director Norwood Teague has "no question" about who his football coach is despite Jerry Kill's health issues.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Big Ten, Bill O'Brien, Rob Henry, Max Bullough, Ameer Abdullah, Devin Gardner, Danny Etling, Ryan Lankford, Rashad Lawrence, Norwood Teague, Sean Robinson