Big Ten lunchtime links
- Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde had to fight back tears following OSU's emotional win over Northwestern as he discussed his suspension.
- Urban Meyer was close to putting Kenny Guiton in the OSU-NU game, and it wasn't because Braxton Miller was hurt. What you should think after that, from Ari Wasserman.
- CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd says Minnesota coach Jerry Kill deserves our sympathy, not our judgment.
- After a win over the Gophers, Detroit Free Press columnist Mitch Albom saysthe Wolverines are great at being mediocre.
- Michigan State faces Indiana this weekend, a team that tore apart the Spartans' nationally ranked defense last season with 282 passing yards.
- Pat Fitzgerald was upbeat despite Northwestern's loss, and his players follow his lead (plus other notes from the OSU-NU game).
- Penn State has an 18-year-old quarterback. He's learning, but the wait is going to be worth it for Christian Hackenberg, writes Bob Flounders.
- There's a lot to like about Nebraska back up QB Tommy Armstrong, and offensive coordinator Tim Beck designed a game plan in the Cornhuskers win Saturday that showed off Armstrong's skills.
- Iowa's bye week comes at an important time as several key players were banged up in the Hawkeyes' loss to Michigan State.
- The Badgers are 3-2 and have had some impressive performances, but here are five Wisconsin statistics that you might find startling.
Ohio State Buckeyes, Illinois Fighting Illini, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Wisconsin Badgers, Indiana Hoosiers, Penn State Nittany Lions, Iowa Hawkeyes, Big Ten Conference, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Purdue Boilermakers, Big Ten, Football, College Football, Colleges
College Football Top Plays: Week 8
BUCKEYENATION RECRUITING NEWS
OSU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Chris Spielman retweeted