Lunch links: Rich Rod talks spring
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez gives the low-down on his team as it gets ready for spring practices.
- Arizona State makes a hire to boost recruiting.
- More from a Q&A with California coach Sonny Dykes.
- A thorough preview of Colorado heading into spring practices.
- Not surprisingly, Oregon folks think the proposed 10 second rule is "baloney."
- Former QB Lyle Moevao joins a crew of former Oregon State players working as Beavers GAs.
- A look at Stanford's big issues this spring.
- UCLA has announced its spring football dates, so plan accordingly.
- Former USC coach Pete Carroll makes several accurate observations about the travesty that was the NCAA's treatment of the Trojans.
- New Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen says he wants competition at QB, whether Travis Wilson is permanently cleared or not.
- Five issues for Washington heading into spring practices.
- A scouting report on former Washington State safety Deone Bucannon. This is about Washington State basketball coach Ken Bone, but I think there are well-expressed sentiments in it that certainly touch how we talk about football coaches.
Pac-12, Oregon Ducks, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Washington Huskies, Stanford Cardinal, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon State Beavers, Washington State Cougars, Rich Rodriguez, Pete Carroll, Sonny Dykes, Travis Wilson, Deone Bucannon, Dave Christensen, Lyle Moevao
DUCKNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OREGON FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- GoDucks retweeted