Pac-12 lunchtime links
- Start times aren't an issue for Arizona fans, so then what is? Maybe days of future glory will help?
- Arizona State RB Marion Grice still has lingering pain, and it starts with a pair of shoes.
- Cal freshman Fabiano Hale said he suffered a major concussion and needed stitches in his ear after an altercation with a football teammate. More details, including Cal's response.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre likes his players passion.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota and his aura of excellence.
- Oregon State K Trevor Romaine fights back on Twitter and continues to look for answers.
- Despite their teams ruling the Pac-12's North Division, Stanford's David Shaw and Oregon's Mark Helfrich get along well. Good injury news for Stanford.
- UCLA has scheduled a series with Oklahoma, which is cool. OLB Anthony Barr tops this list.
- USC OLB Morgan Breslin is out for the season.
- Utah gets ready for another prolific offense.
- Washington's pass rush might get a boost from youngsters.
- Despite the lackluster record, Washington State coach Mike Leach is worth the money.
Pac-12, Oregon Ducks, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Washington Huskies, Marcus Mariota, Stanford Cardinal, Mark Helfrich, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon State Beavers, Washington State Cougars, David Shaw, Mike Leach, Oklahoma Sooners, Morgan Breslin, Anthony Barr, Mike MacIntyre, Marion Grice
College Football Live Extra: Left Out
DUCKNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OREGON FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- GoDucks retweeted
- Andy McNamara retweeted