Lunch links: Duck calls for 40-plus
- Some Arizona news and notes.
- Taylor Kelly's running ability is giving the Sun Devils an added dimension.
- The Bears will try to send their seniors out with a bang in their final home game.
- Colorado's defense begins prepping for Bishop Sankey, Huskies.
- De'Anthony Thomas says Oregon should score at least 40 points against Stanford.
- Mike Riley hits on some of the issues surrounding the Beavers.
- Stanford's keys for beating Oregon.
- Anthony Barr has some thoughts on the Sefo Liufau shoving exchange.
- Ed Orgeron rewards his team with burgers and shakes.
- Travis Wilson says his hand is 100 percent.
- Washington doesn't want to be Colorado's first conference win.
- Checking in on some former Washington State players during the bye week.
- Some fun, obscure stats from the folks at Athlon.
Oregon Ducks, USC Trojans, Pac-12, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Washington Huskies, De'Anthony Thomas, Stanford Cardinal, Ed Orgeron, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Washington State Cougars, Mike Riley, Taylor Kelly, Bishop Sankey, Anthony Barr, Travis Wilson, Sefo Liufau
ESPN 300 Ranking Motivates Byron Cowart
DUCKNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OREGON FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Men's Oregon Ducks Green Coaches Performance Polo
2013 Pac-12 STANDINGS
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon