Pac-12 lunch links: Riley will use two QBs
- Arizona's Richard Morrison is a man of many positions.
- Arizona State RB D.J. Foster has stepped up his game.
- An unofficial California depth chart.
- Colorado coach Mike McIntyre isn't ready to say who is starting QB is.
- Oregon is strong at receiver.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley says he'll play both Cody Vaz and Sean Mannion in the opener against Eastern Washington.
- Stanford OT Andrus Peat is ready to break out.
- UCLA OLB Anthony Barr is "doing fine," which should be interpreted as making him questionable of the opener against Nevada.
- USC's QB competition continues, but is there already a clear winner?
- Utah is expecting help from some old dudes.
- Washington's freshmen receivers are impressive.
- Mike Leach reminds reporters to not report on injuries.
Oregon Ducks, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Golden Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Washington State Cougars, Oregon State Beavers, Pac-12, Washington Huskies, Stanford Cardinal, Utah Utes, Mike Leach, Mike Riley, Sean Mannion, Cody Vaz, D.J. Foster, Andrus Peat, Anthony Barr, Richard Morrison, Mike McIntyre
ESPN 300 Ranking Motivates Byron Cowart
DUCKNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OREGON FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Women's Oregon Ducks Black #6 Football Game Jersey
2013 Pac-12 STANDINGS
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon