Here are 20 recruits with OU interest to keep an eye on:
• 2013 QB J.T. Barrett (Wichita Falls, Texas/Rider): Barrett was invited to both of OU’s junior days but was unable to attend either of them. He is considered one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks for the class but does not have an OU offer.
Junior quarterback J.T. Barrett has offers from Ohio State, LSU, Nebraska and Illinois, among others.
• 2013 LB Kimmie Carson (Tulsa, Okla./East Central): Carson is among the top in-state linebackers for the class but has yet to receive his first offer. He said he is focusing on getting his grades in order. A good showing here would also help.
• 2014 DE Sekou Clark (Denton, Texas/Ryan): OU missed out on Denton Ryan star defensive Mario Edwards for the 2012 class, but it gave the Sooners a chance to look at Clark, who already is 6-foot-3 and 210 pounds.
• 2013 WR Chevoski Collins (Livingston, Texas/Livingston): Collins is being recruited as a defensive back by some schools, but the Sooners are looking at him as a receiver. Collins attended OU’s first junior day but doesn’t have an offer.
• 2014 QB Justice Hansen (Edmond, Okla./Santa Fe): Hansen camped at OU following his freshman year and has seen his stock rise immensely. He already has offers from Arkansas and Missouri and has natural ties to OU as his father played baseball for Sooners.
• 2013 DB Khari Harding (Edmond, Okla./Santa Fe): A recruit not too high on OU’s radar, but it has been an exciting month for Harding. He has picked up offers from Kansas State, Arkansas, Arkansas State and Wyoming in the last four weeks.
• 2013 DE/LB Deon Hollins Jr. (Fort Bend, Texas/Marshall): Hollins committed to UCLA on Tuesday night but has said he will continue to take visits if he feels they are necessary. There was strong mutual interest between Hollins and OU before his commitment.
• 2013 DB Devanta Johnson (Tulsa, Okla./East Central): No in-state player wants to play for the Sooners more but so far it has been tough for Johnson to get OU’s attention. A big-time performance in Dallas could change that.
• 2013 WR Quan Jones (Wylie, Texas/East): Jones is racking up one top offer after another, but he is still waiting for a Sooners offer. He camped at OU last summer and attended the Sooners’ junior day earlier this month.
• 2014 QB Coleman Key (Owasso, Okla./Owasso): Key already is 6-foot-4 and 205 pounds and has built a solid relationship with OU quarterbacks coach Josh Heupel. The sophomore is a name to watch.
• 2013 LB Mike Mitchell (Plano, Texas/Prestonwood Christian): OU hasn’t been shy about offering at the linebacker spot and Mitchell is right there on the borderline. He was invited to OU’s junior day but was unable to attend.
• 2013 TE Christian Morgan (Plano, Texas/Prestonwood Christian): Morgan is one of the top tight ends in the class and was invited to both of OU’s junior days. The Sooners are being very slow in making a decision at the position, but Morgan said the honesty has helped OU stay in the race.
• 2013 OT Maurice Porter (Fort Bend, Texas/Marshall): OU has not had much luck in trying to secure some of the top local offensive tackles, but Porter is someone who is seeing his interest increase almost on a daily basis.
Scott Fink for ESPN.com
Defensive end Torrodney Prevot already has earned an invitation to The Opening event.
• 2013 DE Torrodney Prevot (Houston/Alief Taylor): One of the top prospects at the event, Prevot was offered by the Sooners last month. OU has some work to do, though, as it is clear Texas and LSU are in the lead for his pledge.
• 2013 LB Devin Rolan (McAlester, Okla./McAlester): Rolan has slipped a little on OU’s radar. He had a good relationship with former coach Brent Venables but is back to square one with Tim Kish. He plans to attend OU’s spring game April 14.
• 2013 WR Ra'Shaad Samples (Dallas/Skyline): Samples has offers from all over and OU only joined the race in the last month. Samples said he wants to see the campus but so far they haven’t set up an unofficial visit.
• 2013 DB Maurice Smith (Sugar Land, Texas/Dulles): Smith was offered by OU last month and attended OU’s second junior day. He is certainly at the top or at least near the top of OU’s target board for defensive backs.
• 2013 DB Stanvon Taylor (Tulsa, Okla./East Central): This is Taylor’s chance to show that he has fully recovered from his broken ankle. Taylor’s interest has picked up in the last month. He attended OU’s first junior day but doesn’t have an offer.
• 2013 QB Cody Thomas (Colleyville, Texas/Heritage): OU has been stingy about offering the quarterback position, but Thomas is definitely on OU’s radar. He won’t be able to compete in the Elite 11 event but will be at Sunday’s camp.
• 2014 RB Devon Thomas (Broken Arrow, Okla./BA): Sooners have wasted no time in letting Thomas know how much they’re interested. Thomas attended OU’s first junior day, has an offer and has stated his desire to stay close to home.
• 2013 DT Hardreck Walker (Houston/Westfield): Walker is seeing his interest pick up, as evidenced by an offer from Texas A&M. He has OU high on his list and went to OU’s first junior day but does not have an offer.
• Some notable recruits not expected to attend: OU commits RB Keith Ford (Cypress, Texas/Ranch) and DE Matt Dimon (Katy, Texas/Katy).
• And the two Oklahoma high school products on the ESPNU Watch List -- QB Brayden Scott (Tahlequah, Okla./Sequoyah) and DE D.J. Ward (Lawton, Okla./Lawton) -- also won’t be in attendance.