Big 12 lunchtime links
- Kansas' first commitment for the Class of 2015 was a big one.
- Baylor WR Robbie Rhodes was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession, the Waco Tribune-Herald's Olivia Messer reports.
- They've started slicing up the turf at Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium.
- ESPN 300 quarterback and Texas Tech commit Jarrett Stidham battled against roughly 70 quarterbacks from 12 states to win the Dallas Elite 11 regional competition and earn an invitation to the Elite 11 nationals.
- The Red Raiders could have a cornerback coming back, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams reports.
- The Dallas Morning News ranks the top 10 college football players in Texas. Spoiler alert: Baylor and TCU have the top four players.
- After looking over his shoulder last year, Kansas State QB Jake Waters is looking forward, writes the Topeka Capital-Journal's Kevin Haskin.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette breaks down West Virginia's NFL draft hopefuls.
- The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey looks at the draft prospects of FB Trey Millard and WR Lacoltan Bester.
Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Baylor Bears, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, West Virginia Mountaineers, Oklahoma Sooners, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, West Virginia Mountaineers, Big 12 lunchtime links
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Joe Castiglione retweeted
- Oklahoma Football retweeted