Big 12's lunch links
April, 28, 2014
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Kaiden's play was the biggest one of Kansas State's spring game.
- Kansas State announced a $65 million-dollar renovation to the north end of Bill Snyder Stadium, reports Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star. The defense dominated KSU's spring game as the offense struggled.
- Iowa State could be counting on a well-traveled but inexperienced defensive lineman to make an impact this fall, writes Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.
- Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk is Under the Microscope as the NFL draft approaches, writes Frank Schwab of Yahoo Sports.
- Here's a quick Q&A with Oklahoma State defensive tackle James Castleman from The Oklahoman's John Helsley. The Cowboys are likely to have their smallest recruiting class during Mike Gundy's tenure so they have to be selective during this recruiting cycle.
- A Big 12 spring football review from Blair Kerkoff of the Kansas City Star.
- Oklahoma linebacker Jordan Evans talks about his growth on the Sooners' defense with The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey.
- A look at Texas' top-5 NFL draft disappointments.
- Texas Tech receiver Bradley Marquez is concentrating on football and putting his pro baseball career on hold in the months before his senior year, writes Tim Griffin of the San Antonio Express-News.
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Oklahoma Sooners retweeted
- Oklahoma Football retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31