Big 12 lunchtime links
March, 13, 2014
By Jake Trotter | ESPN.com
Get ready for the best quarterfinal round in the history of the Big 12 men's basketball tournament today.
- The Des Moines Register's Tommy Birch answers five burning questions about Iowa State this spring.
- Texas Tech running Kenny Williams is playing both ways this spring, reports the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams. Redshirt freshman Josh Outlaw has been moved from guard to tackle this spring.
- Oklahoma State's Tyreek Hill chose the Cowboys because he could play football and run track, according to this profile by The Oklahoman's Cody Stavehagen.
- Ex-Oklahoma running back Roy Finch showed scouts he can be an NFL player by running a 4.44 time in the 40-yard dash at his pro day, the Oklahoman's Jason Kersey reports. Damien Williams has no hard feelings with the Sooners after being kicked off the team late last season. Williams was allowed to run in OU's pro day. Former OU cornerback Aaron Colvin, who tore his ACL at the Senior Bowl, is hoping to be sprinting again by April 23.
- Former Oklahoma State linebacker Shaun Lewis is ready to make an impression at his pro day, The Oklahoman's John Helsley writes.
- The Dallas Morning News' Rick Gosselin says former TCU QB Casey Pachall has as much mental toughness as any QB in the draft.
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Joe Castiglione retweeted
- Oklahoma Football retweeted