Big 12's lunch links
November, 20, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Hilarious: "I don't myface, I don't yearbook, I don't do any of those things."
- Baylor tackle Spencer Drango will miss the rest of the regular season as the injuries start to pile up in Waco, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune.
- Could Texas come after Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy? The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel ponders the question.
- Senior night promises to be emotional at Iowa State, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen sounds confident he has the support of athletic director Oliver Luck, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- One Kansas senior describes the Jayhawks' win as feeling like "a kid on Christmas morning." Rustin Dodd of the Wichita Eagle has the story.
- We've seen KU all-purpose wizard Tony Pierson for the last time as he continues to deal with concussion symptoms.
- Kansas State coach Bill Snyder doesn't discuss injuries, but it seems unlikely Ty Zimmerman will play against Oklahoma, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- OU linebacker Dominique Alexander has learned quickly after being thrown into the starting lineup, writes Eric Bailey of the Tulsa World. Sooners receiver Sterling Shepard appears poised to return after missing the game against Iowa State.
- Boone Pickens Stadium will be sold out for the first time ever when Baylor visits Oklahoma State on Saturday, reports Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman.
- Dartwan Bush's return has helped Texas Tech's defense and Kerry Hyder in particular, writes Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal.
#AskSportsCenter With Paul Finebaum
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET North Dakota State Iowa State 3:30 PM ET West Virginia 2 Alabama 7:00 PM ET Louisiana Tech 4 Oklahoma 7:00 PM ET Samford TCU 7:00 PM ET Central Arkansas Texas Tech 7:10 PM ET Stephen F. Austin 20 Kansas State 8:00 PM ET North Texas Texas 8:00 PM ET 1 Florida State Oklahoma State