Big 12 lunchtime links
- Football has helped change the perception of Waco, according to The Oklahoman's Jenni Carlson. QB Bryce Petty's calm demeanor has Baylor thinking big, writes the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Jimmy Burch. More big games could be on the horizon for the Bears, according to the Dallas Morning News' Kate Hairopoulos.
- Oklahoma CB Zack Sanchez is ready for a bunch of passes to come his way Thursday, writes The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey. The rest of the OU defense talks about gearing up for Baylor, too.
- Texas coach Mack Brown is back from the dead, writes the Dallas Morning News' Chuck Carlton. Brown says Texas should be ranked. I wholeheartedly agree. Brown also says this will be the most exciting final month to a Big 12 season in the conference's history. I also agree.
- Injuries have thinned out the Texas Tech defense, reports the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams.
- Kansas State is looking to make a statement in Lubbock, writes the Wichita Eagle's Kellis Robinett.
- Oklahoma State is playing without fear, writes The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell. That said, the Cowboys need to take Kansas seriously, in the opinion of the Tulsa World's Jimmie Tramel.
- Iowa State is taking yet another turn through the QB carousel. The Des Moines Register's Randy Peterson breaks down what it means.
- Trevone Boykin is seizing the moment at his new position, reports the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Stefan Stevenson. Coach Gary Patterson is also pleased with the play of QB Casey Pachall. TCU, however, will have to make due without another key player.
- Offensive line tweaks are coming to the Kansas offensive line, according to the Lawrence Journal-World's Matt Tait.
- Hope and confidence reigns supreme in Morgantown after the TCU win, according to the Charleston Gazette's Dave Hickman. Running back Charles Sims equates success with wins, writes the Charleston Daily Mail's Mike Casazza.
Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, West Virginia Mountaineers, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Kansas State Wildcats, West Virginia Mountaineers
Spring Game Wrap-Up
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Schutt Oklahoma Sooners Mini Authentic Football Helmet
2013 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
TBD North Dakota State Iowa State TBD Florida State Oklahoma State TBD Louisiana Tech Oklahoma TBD North Texas Texas TBD West Virginia Alabama TBD Stephen F. Austin Kansas State TBD Samford TCU TBD Central Arkansas Texas Tech