Big 12 lunchtime links
- Baylor still needs help to reach the title game, explains the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Jimmy Burch. The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel says Art Briles is the perfect fit for Baylor. Bears QB Bryce Petty could have been a Sooner, writes The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey.
- The OU defense is preparing for mighty Baylor, writes the Tulsa World's Eric Bailey. OU needs to come out fighting like it's the year 2000, says the World's Guerin Emig.
- TCU coach Gary Patterson tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Stefan Stevenson he won’t consider staffing changes until season’s end.
- Oklahoma State is making rapid improvement across the board, writes the World's Jimmie Tramel.
- West Virginia RB Charles Sims delivered again in victory, writes the Charleston Gazette's Dave Hickman. The Mountaineers' victory over TCU was a month in the making.
- Texas Tech couldn't overcome Oklahoma State's intensity, writes the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams.
- Kansas State has worked through its early-season struggles, according to Ken Corbitt of the Topeka Capital-Journal. The K-State receivers are making big catches.
- The Kansas QB rotation continues, writes the Topeka Capital-Journal's Ben Ward.
- Texas didn't dominate Kansas, but the Longhorns won easily.
- Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads' rare terseness is a telling sign, writes the Des Moines Register's Tommy Birch.
Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, Big 12, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, West Virginia Mountaineers, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Kansas State Wildcats, West Virginia Mountaineers
College Football Minute
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Joe Castiglione retweeted
- Jake Trotter retweeted
- SoonerScoop.com retweeted
- Oklahoma Sooners retweeted