Big 12 lunchtime links
November, 1, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
All kinds of comedy here, including baby Dana Holgorsen and baby Kliff Kingsbury.
- The rise of Kansas quarterback Montell Cozart up the depth chart is not a complete surprise, writes Rustin Dodd of the Wichita Eagle.
- Iowa State quarterback Grant Rohach's parents are juggling a unique situation, writes Tommy Birch of the Des Moines Register.
- Kansas State has had a disappointing season but Wildcats fans are supporting their team like they are undefeated, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer says Texas is "the best job in America" reports Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- Oklahoma State understands it needs to improve its passing game if the Cowboys hope to win the Big 12, writes The Oklahoman's John Helsley.
- Kliff Kingsbury's team can get back in the Big 12 title race, starting Saturday, writes Krista Pirtle of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- West Virginia faces a long road to becoming bowl eligible but the Mountaineers have wiped the slate clean and are starting over, writes Stephen J. Nesbitt of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Who has been the best coach in Texas this year? Jimmy Burch and Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star Telegram debate that question and others.