Big 12 lunchtime links
October, 14, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Somehow I have a feeling this kid is going to be coming to take my job at some point.
- It's time to hand the reins of Kansas State's offense to Daniel Sams, writes Blair Kerkhoff of the Kansas City Star.
- Kansas offense is still searching for answers, writes Rustin Dodd of the Kansas City Star.
- Baylor picked up a win and figured out some things it needs to address as Big 12 play continues, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune.
- "We have to start faster," TCU coach Gary Patterson told Steven Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. The Horned Frogs have scored 10 first-half points in Big 12 play.
- Iowa State's missed opportunity on its onside kick was a perfect representative of the Cyclones' season to this point, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Iowa State's 2011 upset victory over Oklahoma State needs an upset buddy, and the Cyclones head to Baylor this weekend, writes Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.
- Keith Patterson wants a bunch of diamonds on his defense at West Virginia, writes Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail.
- Quarterback play was the difference in the Red River Rivalry, writes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- OSU running backs coach Jemal Singleton uses simple physics to explain the best running style to the Cowboys running backs, writes Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman.
- Texas Tech receiver Eric Ward was impressed by the play of freshman quarterback Davis Webb in the Red Raiders' win on Saturday, writes Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Texas hopes they will continue to dominate the way they did against Oklahoma on Saturday, writes Mike Finger of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Mack Brown is looking to turn things around the way other coaches have done in the past, writes Jimmy Burch of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Spring Game Wrap-Up
Spring Game Wrap-Up
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- WinCraft Oklahoma State Cowboys "Football" Ultra Decal
2013 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
TBD North Dakota State Iowa State TBD Louisiana Tech Oklahoma TBD North Texas Texas TBD Stephen F. Austin Kansas State TBD Samford TCU TBD Central Arkansas Texas Tech 3:30 PM ET West Virginia Alabama 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State