Big 12 lunchtime links
- Baylor will have to be aware of Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack, writes the Waco Tribune-Herald's Brice Cherry.
- Iowa State is using the bye week to fix the Northern Iowa game mistakes, reports Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Paul Millard feels confident he's West Virginia's starting QB, but he's not yet comfortable that's the case, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- Is TCU still QB Casey Pachall's team? Fort Worth Star-Telegram writers Jimmy Burch and Stefan Stevenson sound off.
- Kansas QB Jake Heaps is still driven to be the best, writes the Topeka Capital-Journal's Austin Meek.
- Texas landed a versatile 4-star defensive back out of Houston.
- The Oklahoman's John Helsley writes that the Oklahoma State defense is doing its thinking during the week now.
- The Dallas Morning News' Chuck Carlton profiles Texas Tech QB Baker Mayfield.
- Kansas State QB Daniel Sams tells the Kansas City Star's Kellis Robinett that a two-QB system could work for the Wildcats.
- Oklahoma offensive coordinator Josh Heupel is adjusting to the run, reports the Norman Transcript's John Shinn.
Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, West Virginia Mountaineers, Texas Christian Horned Frogs, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Kansas State Wildcats, West Virginia Mountaineers
SOONERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
OKLAHOMA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Oklahoma Sooners retweeted
- Oklahoma Football retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31