B1G players among Kiper's top prospects
ESPN's Mel Kiper has produced lists of top prospects at quarterback, defensive end, running back and defensive tackle. If Kiper's projections prove true, it will be a very good draft for the Big Ten, which hasn't had a top-10 pick since 2008, when Michigan tackle Jake Long went No. 1 overall.
Check out each of Kiper's lists on ESPN Insider for more detailed analysis, but here's where the Big Ten players stack up.
- Ohio State's Braxton Miller is the No. 3 senior (behind Baylor's Bryce Petty and Oregon State's Sean Mannion)
- Michigan State's Connor Cook is the No. 4 junior
- Nebraska's Randy Gregory is the No. 1 junior
- Michigan State's Shilique Calhoun is the No. 3 junior
- Michigan's Frank Clark and Purdue's Ryan Russell are among the three seniors tied for the No. 5 spot
- Nebraska's Ameer Abdullah is the No. 1 senior
- Michigan State's Jeremy Langford is the No. 3 senior
- Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon is the No. 2 junior (behind Georgia's Todd Gurley)
What do you think about the Big Ten projections?
Big Ten Conference, Iowa Hawkeyes, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Ohio State Buckeyes, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Ameer Abdullah, Connor Cook, Jeremy Langford, Braxton Miller, Randy Gregory, Melvin Gordon, Shilique Calhoun, Frank Clark, Michael Bennett, Carl Davis, Ryan Russell
USC Fights Off Nebraska To Win Holiday Bowl
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Big Ten Conference retweeted
- Huskermax.com retweeted
- Taylor Martinez retweeted