Big Ten's lunch links
- The Eric LeGrand commencement speech issue at Rutgers has been resolved, but the school's leadership issues are not.
- Penn State's recruiting machine keeps on rolling, but that's not the best news involving the Lions -- assistant Herb Hand will be on "Chopped."
- Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany discusses the College Football Playoff, league schedules and more with Nicole Auerbach.
- Ohio State has a thorn in its recruiting efforts -- called Penn State. The Buckeyes' O-line draft prospects have mixed outlooks.
- Alabama is trying to poach a Michigan recruit.
- Minnesota coach Jerry Kill talks about his epilepsy, his team and his enhanced contract.
- Maryland won't be adding juco offensive lineman Larry Mazyck after all.
- Indiana WR Cody Latimer is among the draft's most intriguing prospects.
- Michigan State's linebackers took different paths to NFL draft weekend.
- Sam McKewon takes a deep dive on Nebraska's 2011 recruiting class.
- Wisconsin could have at least seven players drafted this week.
- The Big Ten basketball tournament is moving to Washington D.C. in 2017, and there are plenty of views here and here and here.
Big Ten Conference, Michigan State Spartans, Michigan Wolverines, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats, Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Wisconsin Badgers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Maryland Terrapins, Jerry Kill, Jim Delany, Cody Latimer, Eric LeGrand, Larry Mazyck
College Football Top Plays: Week 13
CORNHUSKERNATION RECRUITING NEWS
NEBRASKA FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Huskers Gameday retweeted
- Prince Amukamara retweeted
- Sean Callahan retweeted
2014 Big Ten STANDINGS
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Penn State 14 Illinois 16 Final Indiana 27 6 Ohio State 42 Final 25 Minnesota 28 23 Nebraska 24 Final Northwestern 38 Purdue 14 Final Rutgers 3 11 Michigan State 45 Final 16 Wisconsin 26 Iowa 24 Final Maryland 23 Michigan 16